Report Project Night Watch to the Police.
WARNING: PROJECT NIGHT WATCH — A PERSONAL TESTIMONY
I am publishing this warning based on my own experience and what personally happened to me.
I have been a victim of activities associated with the organisation or network calling itself Project Night Watch. In my case, I allege that anonymous referrals were made to social services containing false and extremely serious allegations that I had sexually abused my own children.
Such allegations are not trivial. A false allegation of child sexual abuse can have devastating consequences for an individual and their family, and can trigger investigations, social-services involvement, police attention and enormous personal distress.
My concern is that individuals presenting themselves as some form of child-protection or crime-detection organisation may have no official mandate, professional accreditation or statutory authority to investigate alleged crimes. I also question what safeguarding procedures, identity checks, DBS checks, training and professional qualifications—if any—are applicable to people operating anonymously under the Project Night Watch name.
That is why I believe the public should exercise extreme caution when dealing with anonymous allegations originating from people claiming to act on behalf of Project Night Watch.
I further allege that the activities I encountered were presented in a manner that was highly sinister and, in my view, appeared to have ideological or occult-themed characteristics. I have personally described the phenomenon as “satanic” because of what I encountered and how I interpreted it. That description is my allegation and characterisation, not a statement that has been established by a court or law-enforcement authority.
I am equally clear about another point: nobody should take the law into their own hands.
If you believe that an individual associated with Project Night Watch has made a knowingly false allegation, impersonated an authority, harassed you, threatened you, encouraged others to target you, or otherwise committed an offence, preserve the evidence and report the matter to your local police force or the appropriate safeguarding authority.
- Do not retaliate.
- Do not threaten anyone.
- Do not attempt to conduct your own investigation.
Keep screenshots, messages, usernames, dates, URLs and other evidence, and allow the appropriate authorities to determine what actually happened.
This warning is ultimately about accountability.
If somebody genuinely believes a child is in danger, there are legitimate statutory agencies and established safeguarding procedures for reporting those concerns. Anonymous individuals operating outside those structures should not automatically be treated as having the authority, expertise or credibility of a recognised professional organisation.
I am Matthew Taylor. This is my personal testimony, my warning, and my account of what I allege happened to me.





.jpg)






Comments
Post a Comment