My Final Word on JW.

You can accuse me of being mentally ill, delusional, or a downright nut job, but I don't believe the YouTube agitator purporting to be John Williams was christened John Williams.


Once bitten, twice shy.


I've been a victim of YouTube gaslighting for far too long to believe everything that's said on YouTube. I'm certainly too far gone to start believing the words of someone who doesn't show their face.


In poker terms, I'd be willing to bet half my fortune that John Williams is the reincarnation of Danny West — an assertion that John Williams is extremely keen for the wider audience not to believe.


The fact of the matter is that John Williams appeared just as Danny West disappeared.

Both Danny West and John Williams share the same vitriol and dislike of others. The same aura, the same air of nastiness, and the same sense of entitlement and superiority.


I'm not going to believe someone who doesn't show their face, even if they stamp their foot repeatedly and shout that they must be believed.


So, I'll repeat myself for the purposes of avoiding any doubt: I don't believe the person purporting to be John Williams was ever named John Williams.


Or rather, putting aside the religious connotations of the word "Christian", the person claiming to be John Williams was not named John Williams by his parents at birth. (And that's even assuming it's a male.)


Without proof to the contrary, I'll continue to believe what I believe, and I don't give a flying toss how many times John Williams says otherwise.


I'll be more than happy to admit I'm wrong and apologise if my belief is proved to be wrong. But I'm not going to change my mind simply because John Williams says so.



“So that day has come when I have to apologise. Matt Taylor 100% knows the true identity of John Williams 😂. It’s a sad day, but I have to do this, so here we go.

To my mother: thank you for giving me the name John and bringing me up the best you could, but you brought the wrong son up. You called John. Please forgive me 😂.

To my da: da, thank you for passing on your surname Williams to me and teaching me how to be a man, but I’m sorry, da. Matt Taylor said I am not your son. Please forgive me for lying to you all my 27 years on Earth 😂.

To my sister: sorry for lying to you all these years, big sis. Even though you are the older sibling and have known me all my life as John, I was not the little brother all along. Please forgive me 😂.

To all my friends back home in Golspie: I’m not John Williams you went to school with. We never grew up together. It was all a lie. Please forgive me 😂.

To my wife: please forgive me. You are not married to your husband, John Williams. You are married to me, John Williams. I’m sorry for misleading you. Please forgive me ❤️😭👤.

To my in-laws: sorry, this is not good, I know, but I have misled you both. I hope you will not hold it against me, but I’m not John Williams. Sorry, but I’m called John Williams. Please forgive me, your son-in-law, John 👤😭.

So I hope Matt Taylor is satisfied now, and this will be the end of you talking shit 😂. You absolute dopey donut 🍩😂😂. What a tube you lot are. Have a nice evening, ya big dopey galah 😂.”


Furthermore, I'll continue to believe that whoever is behind the John Williams account was also behind the Danny West account.


And that's my final word on it.



Comments

Popular Posts