JW is not welcome on MattTaylorTV!

THE CHEEK OF IT!

Somebody called John Williams has apparently decided to subscribe to MattTaylorTV.

Let me make my position absolutely clear: you are not welcome here.

This is particularly ironic given the behaviour I have witnessed from this individual — repeatedly posting about narcissism, enthusiastically supporting people who troll me and my friends, and agreeing with people who have thrown vile accusations at us.

There was also the extraordinary situation where I was threatened with being reported to my local Constabulary after I posted an image concerning John Williams, accompanied by claims that the situation had caused him severe distress.

And now, apparently, he wants to subscribe to MattTaylorTV?

No.

You don't get to spend your time attacking, supporting trolls and throwing accusations around, then casually turn up on my channel as though nothing has happened.

MattTaylorTV is not your playground.

So, John Williams, if you're reading this: unsubscribe, move on, and stay away from MattTaylorTV.

You are not now, and never will be, welcome here.





Comments

Popular Posts