"He sat waiting for an hour and nobody joined him for a chat. His friends aren't even waiting 'till he goes to jail to desert him."
Matt Taylor TV! – Live Chat Transcript
@matttaylortvextra:
Matt Taylor TV! Merchandise Shop — Now Open on Shopify. https://2wnuvr-un.myshopify.com/ Wear the madness.
Welcome one and all for an hour of open chat.
Don't be shy, jump in and say hi.
How's your day been?
I've just made some comedy sketches featuring King Charles, but I'm too scared to publish them, in fear I'll be thrown in the Tower of London!
I caught Babs McKay say there's no criminals in her team??? What a load of BS.
The reason they all use false names is to hide their crimes.
It's such a shame Babs can't see it. So embarrassing.
WTF? My number has just been doxxed!
Why isn't anyone talking?
Are you all haters?
Surely not???
The mouse asked me how I'm feeling about next week.
I'm feeling fine. I've got absolutely nothing to worry about.
In fact, I don't think it's even going to go ahead.
It didn't happen the last time it was meant to happen.
To be fair, MattTaylorTV! isn't just on Rumble!!! It's EVERYWHERE!
Be sure to subscribe.
@brianpcpc5292:
I was eating supper Matt.
@matttaylortvextra:
Thanks for the thumbs up, much appreciated!
Wonderful to have your company Brian!
And trust you've had a good day!
@brianpcpc5292:
I see you have new vids out.
I do like the neon.
Happy old neon.
@matttaylortvextra:
I'm always making videos Brian. But I get so anxious publishing them. If just one of my videos upsets someone, I'm FOOKED!
It's such a joy making videos. The limits of today's software have no bounds.
@brianpcpc5292:
Well? What can I say, I don't mainly watch the channel for the vids, just the crazy content!
@matttaylortvextra:
Mind you, Suno isn't free anymore, so no more original AI songs. I'm gutted!
@brianpcpc5292:
Oh?
@matttaylortvextra:
Crazy is my middle name!
I trust all is well with you and your family Brian.
@brianpcpc5292:
So who else is watching the crazy content?
@matttaylortvextra:
Crazy content is the best type of content in my opinion!!!
@brianpcpc5292:
Well yes, I just built a PC for an autistic person. Chuffed to bits.
They are happy which is nice.
@matttaylortvextra:
Good work. You have always been so generous.
You make a lot of people happy Brian. That's a fact!
@brianpcpc5292:
Being nice costs nothing and it's such an easy thing to do.
It's their birthday tomorrow so just in time.
@matttaylortvextra:
Wow, perfect timing.
It's always better to be nice than be mean.
@brianpcpc5292:
Family is fine.
Daughter's been to Italy twice this month.
Living it up at her uncle's.
@matttaylortvextra:
Which creature has more legs? A centipede or a millipede?
Italy! Wow, wonderful.
Lizzy is back at Uni, her third year, and Lewis has just started College. They are both loving it.
In fact, Lewis is getting into fishing competitions!
@brianpcpc5292:
The wife has been causing me trouble as usual in the shopping aisle over Tim Tams and bread rolls and milk.
Rolls.
Shocker!
Lol.
I wanted baps and she wanted rolls.
@matttaylortvextra:
Trouble from the wife is the sure way to keep you on your toes!
I love baps over rolls!
@brianpcpc5292:
Yes, retirement is a brutal reality that I can do what I want when I want.
Maybe butteries will do.
@matttaylortvextra:
I need to score my success, time is fast slipping away!
@brianpcpc5292:
Oh such pressure you put yourself under scoring yourself.
@matttaylortvextra:
Note to myself – I must write rather than make videos!
I like pressure! It keeps me sharp and on alert.
Mind you, Lizzy and Lewis are my greatest successes.
@brianpcpc5292:
Ever seen Chewin' the Fat?
Scottish TV comedy show?
@matttaylortvextra:
No, I haven't.
@brianpcpc5292:
I watch comedy to lift my spirits when I need inspiration.
A bit of Lee Evans or Lee Mack, Robin Williams, anything actually funny.
@matttaylortvextra:
A smile and a laugh are the best medicine.
I've enjoyed watching "Triggered." Great drama.
Damn right. Lee Evans! Legend.
I'm a big fan of David Mitchell.
@brianpcpc5292:
I fart as well tbf, often after a few rolls with too much white flour.
@matttaylortvextra:
Ha ha.... Better out than in...
@brianpcpc5292:
Oh? Dave? I like the older comedians too.
Still Game.
Dave Allen, yes.
@matttaylortvextra:
Dave Allen???
The bloke with half a finger!
@brianpcpc5292:
All that gen were great.
But some obscure comedy too like Max Wall.
@matttaylortvextra:
I've been trying to remember his name for days!
Kenny Everett.
@brianpcpc5292:
Is it Peter Pointer?
Oh yes, Barbara's nose.
@matttaylortvextra:
Maybe???
@brianpcpc5292:
My friend who worked for Sony was in Kenny's sketch once, a tank sketch.
@matttaylortvextra:
No wonder my humour is so twisted, being brought up on Dick Emery and The Young Ones.
Claim to Fame!
@brianpcpc5292:
Anyone not eating a roast dinner and apple pie and custard on Sunday, we are gonna round them up and bomb the B's and Kenny's talking to one guy and his dog? Lol.
@matttaylortvextra:
LOL... Brilliant!
We have a 3rd viewer! Hello, and welcome.
@brianpcpc5292:
Yes, The Young Ones were a mad lot, very edgy for the time.
The Comic Strip.
@matttaylortvextra:
The Comic Strip!! Wow, I had forgotten all about that. The Comic Strip Presents...
@brianpcpc5292:
Kenny's in a tank shouting the odds in a tank with medals to match his huge shoulders lol.
@matttaylortvextra:
Those were the days!
Classic humour!
Wow, we have a 4th viewer! Hello and welcome.
Don't be shy, jump in and say hi.
More the merrier.
I used to love the chat shows back in the day.
That's what drives me today. I'd love to have my own chat show.
Mind you, I usually either wind my guests up or make them cry!
@brianpcpc5292:
Earlier today me and her were just talking about Saturday nights in front of the TV in the 70s.
@matttaylortvextra:
Not enough chairs, so all the kids have to sit on the floor!
@brianpcpc5292:
The Generation Game and Les Dawson.
@matttaylortvextra:
I was reminiscing about Top of the Pops the other day!
@lenny7514:
Hello Matt & chat.
@brianpcpc5292:
If you call and want to leave a rumour? Lol.
Hi Lenny.
@matttaylortvextra:
My GF and I watched Flash last weekend. An awesome Queen tribute band.
Great to be in your company again Lenny!
@lenny7514:
Matt, are you actually doing talk radio tonight?
@matttaylortvextra:
It's been a while.
No Lenny! Just chatting tonight!
@lenny7514:
Hello brianpcpc.
@brianpcpc5292:
Walk radio might be a bit bumpy.
Let's off-road radio! With square wheels.
@matttaylortvextra:
I trust all is well with you Lenny!
I'll be getting back into the groove Lenny! Back smashing it on MattTaylorTV!
@lenny7514:
Matt. I thought you'd comment on Brian Harvey's mate Paula Mann in court last week. The Stella Creasy train incident.
Controversial stuff, Matt.
@matttaylortvextra:
No Lenny. I'm none the wiser!
My mind has been elsewhere!
@lenny7514:
Cliff. Aka Paula Mann.
@matttaylortvextra:
We all love controversial stuff.
What was the verdict Lenny?
@lenny7514:
Stella Creasy is the MP in Waltham Forest.
@brianpcpc5292:
Ask Septic Meg.
@lenny7514:
Guilty.
@matttaylortvextra:
Holy Fook!
I totally missed it all.
@lenny7514:
Guilty but were the charges trumped up?
It's on the news Matt. Last week.
@ITSONLYYOUTUBE-j8v:
Matt Taylor often imitated but never duplicated.... yes indeed.
@matttaylortvextra:
Are you calling into question today's British judicial system????
It shows how much I pay attention Lenny!
Great to have you in the house Justin!
@lenny7514:
Devil's advocate. Can an MP get you convicted for questioning knife crime in their area?
Ask Convid. He surely knows about it.
@matttaylortvextra:
Thanks for jumping in guys! I've uploaded the same video to all my channels, so this won't be the last time you watch it.
@brianpcpc5292:
Age has its denial and its benefits. Don't you just love that feeling after a wee... what a relief.
@matttaylortvextra:
It's all about the Class System. It's alive and kicking in the UK.
@ITSONLYYOUTUBE-j8v:
[message retracted]
@brianpcpc5292:
Matt, do you look forward to your pension?
@matttaylortvextra:
Ha ha, there's nothing worse than a full bladder and nowhere to empty it!!!
@brianpcpc5292:
I looked forward to my pension. I realised it's not the end.
@matttaylortvextra:
Pension??? I have to make my fortune in the next 5 years, otherwise I'm FOOKED!
It's just the beginning.
@brianpcpc5292:
Well yes, you can work on.
@matttaylortvextra:
I've heard you've got some info on AJ Justin??? I'm looking forward to hearing more!
I have no choice! I've got a plan and all I need to do is stick to it...
I'm very confident of success...
@ITSONLYYOUTUBE-j8v:
AJ? He killed Sabina allegedly.
@matttaylortvextra:
Do or die!
@lenny7514:
Matt, what's this about Sharon Gale turning into a female Tommy Robinson in Portsmouth?
Shazza Robinson.
Stop the Boats Shazza.
@matttaylortvextra:
Don't be silly. AJ was the best BF she ever had.
I did catch a bit of her live in Portsmouth Lenny!
It was very amusing, as always with SG.
@ITSONLYYOUTUBE-j8v:
I watched a Judy Garland vid the other day... she reminds me of Shazza.
@brianpcpc5292:
Tbf I think Portsmouth has its bigger characters than 1 person into the Tommy dispatches fiasco.
@lenny7514:
Tommy Robinson & Danny Thommo have some competition.
@matttaylortvextra:
Wow, what a comparison?!?
@lenny7514:
How so Convid? Has Shazza done Wizard of Oz?
@matttaylortvextra:
I laughed at Tommy lying to that lady he was talking to, telling her that he wasn't recording the call....
@ITSONLYYOUTUBE-j8v:
Matt... Shazza looks very similar to Judy Garland... once you see it you can't deny it.
@lenny7514:
Be careful with your words sir.
@brianpcpc5292:
I used to like Brian Connolly's Septic Meg sketches.
@matttaylortvextra:
Funny Lenny!
@ITSONLYYOUTUBE-j8v:
Lenny son... similar facial characteristics... just saying son.
@matttaylortvextra:
Yeah, Brian Connolly. Very funny!
@lenny7514:
You're lucky Judy Garland is dead Convid. She could sue you for defamation.
@ITSONLYYOUTUBE-j8v:
Judy Garland was the best.
@matttaylortvextra:
Doris Day for me!
Thanks for joining me guys.
It's over already! Time flies...
@ITSONLYYOUTUBE-j8v:
I can't deny I always had a soft spot for Shazza.
Bye everyone.
@brianpcpc5292:
What the film with Doris and the soap powder goes in the swimming pool?
@matttaylortvextra:
Shazza??? What a nightmare!
Pass Brian?
Until the next time chaps. Thanks for your company!
Sweet Dreams!





.jpg)






Comments
Post a Comment